Saturday, September 10, 2011

Salutation Nation, Kansas City

This morning was a perfect late-fall Saturday- breezy, 75 degrees, sunny. It was a perfect morning to attend Salutation Nation, held on the north lawn of the Liberty Memorial at the National World War I Museum. I've never practiced yoga outside before and it changes things so much- it was a great morning- even though it was a teeny tiny bit crunchy it was impossible not to be inspired by the sun, grass, and chirping birds....

I also cannot believe it took me this long to get up to the World War I Museum and the Liberty Memorial- the grounds and view are breathtaking and I made a mental note to go back, tour the museum, and have a picnic sometime this fall.

Gathering on the lawn- Union Station in the background

what a perfect day for a sun salutation

The Liberty Memorial

No comments:

Post a Comment