Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Lady dinner

Even more Ladies this time and we ate at one of my favorite places in the city, Westport Cafe. For whatever reason moules frites looked good to all of us, and so we had those along with cocktails and wine and delicious berries in mascarpone for dessert. 

moules all around

While we were there, we couldn't help but notice the high number of great-looking people in the bar. We asked the waiter what the occasion was and it turns out, the owner of Westport Cafe has opened an Italian restaurant right next door- The Boot.  Sabine and I made a reservation right then and there so we'll be double-dating there this Saturday night. I'll take that opportunity (or any, really) to wear my brand-new Lanvin shift that I picked up for a SONG at the Halls end of season sale earlier that day. It was a very good Wednesday.

*I'll mention here that I'm extremely happy to say that beginning the week after next Westport Cafe will be our new local spot because we are MOVING to the lovely Westport neighborhood. Our new place is a darling and newly renovated mid-century building- I can't wait to document it with another house tour once we are all moved in. 

1 comment: