Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Lady dinner



A special edition of Lady dinner- a wine tasting class at Cellar Rat! While I (obviously) love eating and drinking deliciously, I am pretty unschooled about wine. This two hour class really helped. For example- I learned that I like Riesling and Merlot! I was just drinking the wrong (read: cheap) ones before. I'm looking forward to a summer of Riesling discovery. 

Sabine, the other Lady in Lady dinner has more photos and a great description of the evening here.

Some other valuable information we picked up- the iconic American Restaurant now has both a bar menu and a happy hour. April Lady dinner, anyone?

The setup


We took many notes- this was after tasting 3 white wines- wheee!




1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for the April edition at The American, sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete