Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Neighborhood Adventure


It was the end of last week and it had been raining for 4 days straight. On Friday afternoon at 5 pm the sun came out. Finally! Some friends and I had cabin fever and it was the perfect opportunity for a little neighborhood adventure on the way to see Andrew Bird at the Uptown Theater. We began at my house with some cocktails and the evening progressed from there.

Locations are very, very approximate.
           
Cocktails + Adventure at miniBar
  1. A visit to the soft opening at miniBar- It will be a great bar and I like the sign  
  2. Fitz's Blarney Stone is apparently one of the oldest bars in Kansas City, and I believe the gentleman sleeping at the table behind us has been there since opening day
  3. A wonderful concert at the Uptown Theater
  4. One for the road at News Room
  5. Snacks and nightcaps at Beer Kitchen
I can hardly wait for more neighborhood adventures this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment